HartsFabric is delighted to be able to offer customers both UPS and USPS shipping options.
We pride ourselves on shipping your order as soon as possible and can usually process the order within 2 business days. All shipping times would start upon completion of the order process. Therefore you could expect a package sent 3 Day Select to arrive within 5 business days.
- We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- UPS ground can take anywhere from 3 to 7 days to get there, so please choose another shipping method like 2 day Air or 3 Day Select, if you must have it faster.
- If you choose UPS for your shipping, you will automatically get a shipping confirmation email which will include your UPS Tracking Number.
- You can always email us and we would be happy to send you your USPS tracking number so you can track your box of goodies!We ship to the U. S., Canada, U. K., and Australia. We also cheerfully ship orders to members of our Armed Forces.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
Hart's Fabric guarantees 100% satisfaction on all items sold online, except patterns and books, less shipping cost. With that in mind, now get ready fer the return policy fine print !
This is the return policy fine print.
Hah! Just Kidding! This is all you really need to know:
Fabric must be the original cut length. If you cut it, you cannot return it.Return Period
Your credit card purchase information is in our system for thirty days, therefore you must obtain a return authorization number within 30 days from your original order date for a refund.
Step 1. Obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER from us via email within 30 days of your original order date. Your email must inlude your name, original order number and the reason for your return.
Step 2. We will email you back with your RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
Step 3. Pack up your purchase and send it back to us with your NAME, RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER and the ORIGINAL ORDER NUMBER found on your invoice.
Step 4. Upon receiving the returned items, we will credit back your purchase to the original credit card less shipping. Easy....huh?Fabric Condition
Returned fabric must be in good, resaleable condition. To keep the fabric in "good, resaleable condition":
- DON'T Wash the Fabric - Once you wash the fabric, it cannot be returned.
- Keep the Fabric Odor Free - Sure... we know that some of you cowpokes out there still smoke, but protect the fabric from strong odors. You cannot return fabric that smells of smoke or last night's chuckwagon special.
- Avoid Pet Damage - You cannot return fabric that has (ahem) pet-related problems, like hair, drool, spit-up, or hoof prints. So, keep Old Paint in the barn and away from the sewing room, OK?
That's all. No fine print.
Let us know what's wrong, pack it back up, send it to us, and we'll make it right.
Note: No returns on fabrics purchased in the Retail Store, where you can see and feel the fabric before you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you send samples?
We are making available fabric samples for a limited group of Home Decor fabrics only. All other fabrics cannot be sampled, but remember, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Send it back if you are not happy.
What is the unit of measurement and how is fabric priced?
Fabric is both sold and priced by the yard.
Is the fabric sold in continuous yardage?
Yes. If you order 5 yards you will get 5 continuous yards.
If a fabric is temporarily out of stock, how long does it take to get back in? We are always trying to replenish as fast as possible, but deal with many small suppliers. Estimating how long a fabric will be out of stock is not always possible.